I think that this is just way to cool not to pass on. I wrote the following on an online adoption group I am part of......
Wrote on Nov 30, 2008:
A few weeks ago I woke up with this strange feeling that we should be adopting a 7 yr old girl. So that night I asked my husband if we could adopt again and this time request a girl under 8..........I think he thought I lost my mind! So this week I had this very vivid dream that we where referred a 7 yr old girl and a 15 month old (not sure of gender)??? That is where the gets foggy!Just thought I would see what other have dreamt about. This is the 1st time I have had dreams regarding our referral.
Wrote on Dec 1, 2008
It is weird how our minds can play tricks on us!The stress and lack of control are such a big part of too. We are probably all so used to having at least some control in what's going on in our lives that times like this can really test ones strengthsI am very curious to see if you are right about our referral Jessica I feel so strongly that we are going to get a referral for a 7 yr old girl it is almost eerie!
This was just the beginning of some very vivid dreams.
The pictures of the children in my dreams are definetly the children that we where referred. Almaz has the most amazing smile and Abdeta has these big brown eye and soft curly hair. I guess it just goes to show that some things are meant to be and dreams do come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love this story Donna... very cool.
Post a Comment