Well, the word is in and CIC has said that the Visas will not be issued this year. From what I can tell we are one of the lucky ones who gets to have all their documents re-verified by immigrations........ hoping to get a bit more information next week, but due to Christmas holidays here and in Nairobi looks like it may be a while. We probably won't get anymore updates till the New Year.
Well, just think how much we'll save in flights missing out on all those high season prices and I would hate to not be able to travel with Hazel and Ramona........ Sorry, trying to find the silver lining.
On a bright note I got to help out at preschool today for their Christmas party and they even dressed me up as a Christmas tree. The kids had a blast and I had fun laughing and singing with them. They really just light up this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So sorry. I hope its quickly in the new year that you can travel. Hope you, Hazel and Ramona can be on the first flight available to go get all those babes!
Sigh. . . that's all I got. . . I'm so sorry!
Lisa
Sure wish that the children could be with us at Christmas or at home before the end of the year. I guess that there will be Christmas many years to come to celebrate with them. We just have to have the altimate in patience.
Mom C.
Oh Donna, I'm sorry, that's all I have. It sucks.
Oh Donna, I'm sorry, that's all I have. It sucks.
Good for you for trying to find a silver lining. Totally crappy....what is wrong with our government??? Under the circumstances I hope you have the best Christmas you can have.
Steph
Ok. Where'd my comment go??? I left one...must be with my patience and sanity...
On to 2010 being THE YEAR. I so wish things were different.
hugs,
Ramona
Donna
I am so sorry. Tedenek keeps asking if Almaz and Abdetta are in Canada. You are in our thoughts.
Eileen
Post a Comment